Truly easy and refreshingly delicious, mint Oreo ice cream requires 5 ingredients and 15 minutes to make! It’s the perfect antidote to a hot summer night.
Sweet mint ice cream, generously peppered with toothsome pieces of Oreo cookie is the big sister of classic cookies and cream ice cream! Easily scoop-able just a few minutes outside of the freezer, mint Oreo ice cream can be taken out just before serving.
Use the JUMP TO RECIPE button at the top, or scroll to the bottom of the post to see the printable recipe card with full ingredient measurements and complete instructions.
- heavy whipping cream
- sweetened condensed milk
- sea salt
- mint extract
- Oreo cookies (regular or mini)
Using a hand mixer, or a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, whip the cream on medium-high speed until medium peaks form.
Add the sweetened condensed milk, sea salt, and mint extract. Reduce the speed of the mixer to medium-low and continue to mix to combine.
Switching to a wooden spoon or rubber spatula, gently stir in the chopped Oreo cookies.
Spread the mint Oreo ice cream batter into an 8.5 x 11” (or larger) container with a lid and freeze until solid, about 8 hours.
Tips & Notes
This cream is easily scoop-able just a few minutes outside of the freezer. Take it out just before serving.
If stored in a tightly sealed container, this ice cream should last in the freezer for a few months.
Don’t substitute low sugar or low fat alternatives for the cream or condensed milk. It won’t yield the same result! We may develop a dairy-free no-churn ice cream recipe in the future, but in the meantime, stick with this recipe or opt for a different dairy-free recipe.
You can substitute the mint extract for any other flavour you like. Vanilla and mint together is also nice!
Switch the Oreo cookies to any other add-ins you want. You could try different cookies, fruit, nuts, chopped chocolate, or anything else you think is fun or delicious! No-churn ice cream is a great way to play with flavour.
More Delicious No-Churn Ice Cream Recipes To Try
Mint Oreo Ice Cream (no churn)
- Measuring cups and spoons or a digital kitchen scale
- Stand or hand mixer
- Wooden spoon or rubber spatula
- 8.5 x 11 inch (22 x 28 cm) sealable container or larger
- 2 cups whipping cream, cold
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk, 300 ml
- ⅛ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon mint extract
- 2 cups Oreo cookies, or 14-16 cookies, roughly chopped
- Using a stand mixer or hand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, whip cream on medium-high speed until medium peaks form (they should peak when the attachment is lifted, but then droop immediately), about 3 minutes.
- Add sweetened condensed milk, sea salt, and mint extract, reduce speed to medium-low and whisk to combine.
- Switching to a wooden spoon or rubber spatula, stir in the chopped Oreos.
- Spread the mixture into an 8.5 x 11 inch (22 x 28 cm) container with a lid and freeze until solid, about 8 hours.