- 1/2 bunch (6-8 stalks) asparagus, trimmed and chopped
- 1 zucchini, sliced lengthwise then thinly chopped
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1/4 cup goat cheese, crumbled
- 8 large eggs
- 1/2 cup cream or milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a (8-inch x 12-inch) rectangular pan with baking paper.
- In a sauce pan of boiling water place asparagus, zucchini and peas in and bring back to a boil, then drain. Have a bowl of ice water ready to transfer veggies to cool. Drain and pat dry. Place vegetables in pan with goat cheese.
- Whisk eggs with milk or cream in a bowl until combined, season to taste. Pour mixture over vegetables.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until set. Cool before cutting into squares.
- Store frittata in the fridge for up to 2 days.