Party Brownies: 1 bowl, less than 10 minutes. The result? Chewy, fudgy brownies with crispy edges that are seriously to die for.
- ½ cup (118mL) melted coconut oil
- ½ cup (100g) organic sugar
- ½ cup (74g) coconut sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¾ cup (64g) cocoa powder
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- ⅓ cup (38g) oat flour, gluten-free if preferred
- 1 cup (132g) fresh raspberries, rinsed and drained
- 1 tbsp (10g) cocoa nibs
- 1–2 tbsp unsweetened coconut flakes
- Maldon or other flaky sea salt for finishing
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line an 8×8-inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the coconut oil, sugar, vanilla extract, cacao powder (no need to sift, you’ll whisk out the lumps), and kosher salt.
- Next, whisk in the eggs.
- Add the flour and mix until smooth. The batter will be thick and glossy.
- Scoop batter into the baking pan and smooth out the surface.
- Top batter with whole raspberries and sprinkle on cocoa nibs and coconut flakes.
- Bake 50 to 55 minutes, or until edges have formed and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out slightly moist, but not liquidy. The brownies will set while they cool.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with Maldon salt.
- Cool completely before cutting and serving.
These brownies are made in one bowl and in under 10 minutes. You can make your own oat flour by processing whole oats in a food processor or high-speed blender until they form a flour-like consistency. Alternatively, all-purpose flour will also work.