- 1 1/2 cups slivered almonds
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 cup crushed pecans or walnuts
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup ground flax
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup maple syrup or honey
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup buckwheat grouts
- 1 cup dried blueberries or cranberries
- Preheat oven to 300 F°
- On a baking tray lined with parchment paper add all your nuts, seeds, flax and cinnamon. If your coconut oil is solid melt it down in either the microwave or small sauce pot over the stove. Add the maple syrup or honey and vanilla extract to the oil and stir to combine. Pour over your nut and seed mixture and coat everything well.
- Cook for 20-30 minutes or until golden. Mix half way through cooking time. Keep an eye out so as to not burn.
- Let cool. Add buckwheat grouts and dried fruit and store in an air tight container for up to two weeks.
This recipe can easily be switched up with any of your favourite nuts, seeds or dried fruits.